Compact, nippy and efficient, the Nexa is the perfect choice for those downsizing from caravans or larger coach-built motorhomes.
The Nexa’s sleek dimensions belie a remarkably spacious and flexible interior, with a generous storage area, four seater, twin beds below, an optional roof bed and multi-positional table.
You’ll find all the essentials included and attractively presented, as well as a wealth of those little touches that turn the ordinary into something special. Designed for comfort and effortless touring, the Nexa makes everything simple and easy.
- Side elevating Easylift roof
- Ingenious kitchen design
- Seating for 4 people with seat restraints and headrests
- Twin beds (optional double bed upgrade)
- 50-Litre compressor fridge
- 3-Burner hob and deep stainless steel sink with glass top and shield
- Gas grill
- Gas locker suitable for a Butane or Propane bottle
- 36-Litre onboard water tank with internal filler
- Separate waste water tank
- Under seat storage
- Thermal lined blackout curtains (inc. cab)
- Thermal & acoustic insulation
- Modesty curtain
- 465 portable slide out toilet with electric flush
- Swivel driver and front passenger seats
- Single sliding table
- Power management system with digital functions
- 240V mains system, with 12v charger
- 120 max Amp/hour leisure battery
- 12V socket - varied use
- Ample selection of lighting
- Fire extinguisher
Designed to supply the 3-burner hob and grill / warming oven, the Nexa gas locker will carry two Camping Gaz 907 cylinders, one Calor Propane 3.9kg cylinder or one Calor Butane 4.5 kg cylinder, all at 30Mbar. Gas cylinders are stored in an air tight steel lined storage compartment, which is vented through the floor of the vehicle. There is easy access to the gas locker on the Nexa from the tailgate located at the rear of the vehicle.
The Nexa is fitted with a 36 litre onboard fresh water tank and 35 litre waste tank, with an easily accessible drainage tap.
All Bilbo conversions are fitted with a 12V system and 240V hook-up. The 12V system uses power from a 120amp/hr leisure battery (additional battery to the vehicle battery) and controls all 12V conversion equipment. This system runs the compressor fridge, lighting and water system and is charged when driving or when hooked up to mains.
A Power Management System is fitted with a digital display showing; battery voltage levels, water levels, internal and external temperature, appliance current consumption and alarm clock.
The Nexa conversion is fitted with a double 240V socket and 12V socket as standard.
Motorhome base vehicle standard features include:
- Short wheelbase (long wheelbase optional)
- Sliding window on side door & opposite, fixed rear side windows
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- TCS (Traction Control System)
- EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distibution)
- EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)
- ESP (Electronic Stabilisation Programme)
- Height & rake adjustable safety steering column
- Power steering
- Driver & passenger air-bags with passenger de-activation
- RCD 310 radio/single CD player with MP3 player AUX-in socket & 4 speakers
- Remote key with Dead-lock central locking & spare
- Colour coded bumpers and mirror housings
- Electric cab windows
- Electrically adjustable / heated & folding mirrors
- Swivelling cab driver & passenger seats with reach, rake & lumbar adjustment, with adjustable arm rests
- Rear tailgate door with heated rear window & wash/wipe
- Halogen main headlights with range control & daytime running
- Hill hold control
- Lowered suspension (not on LWB)
- Steel spare wheel
- Cab comfort pack including: Tasamo upholstery, cab carpet, additional storage compartments, A-pillar handles, vanity mirrors, sunglasses holder, interior light delay, instrument dimmer, 2 reading lights, 2-tone horn
There is a choice of four diesel engine options all 4 cylinder common rail turbo diesels that are Euro 5 compliant for emissions
The 2.0TDi 84-ps is only available on the SE range.
|2.0 TDI||114PS||manual /5 BlueMotion||4|
|2.0 TDI||140PS||manual/6 auto/7||4|
|2.0 BiTDI||180PS||manual/6 auto/7||4|
note: 84-ps = SE range only
Blue Motion available on selected base vehicles
4 Motion on 2.0BiTDi 180PS
|With mirrors folded||2100mm|
|With elevated roof down||2000mm†|
|With High top||2460mm‡|
|Single (offside)||1860 x 600mm|
|Single (Nearside)||1870 x 600mm|
|Double (optional)||1870 x 1580mm|
note: (†) Height measurements are based on vehicles with lowered suspension and partially loaded and may differ ±20mm
note: (‡) Height of the high top roof will increase to 2560mm with roof vent fitted
Once you’ve chosen your ideal Bilbo’s motorhome, it’s time to get down to the detail. Decide on the colour, select your chosen extras and start planning your next adventure. When you order a motorcaravan from Bilbo’s, we want to deliver a vehicle that feels uniquely yours. That’s why we offer a range of standard items and optional extras that allows us to produce a vehicle perfectly suited to your needs and personal style.
Popular Volkswagen Factory Options
- Metallic and pearl effect paintwork
- “Four motion” four wheel drive option available.
- Air conditioning
- Alloy wheels
- Privacy glass
- Cruise control
- Removable Tow bar
- Reversing sensors
- Long wheel base option
Bilbo’s popular options include
- Diesel heating
- Hightop roof incorporating varied high-level storage
- Roof beds
- Lockable roof rack system for elevating roof
- Bike rack
- Awning rail
- Upgraded upholstery
Our range of standard conversions is built upon specialised, high specification derivative of the Volkswagen T5, only available to Volkswagen Approved Converters. Any Base vehicle issues are covered by Volkswagens range of new vehicle warranties and Conversion issues are covered by Bilbo’s warranty.
Volkswagen 3-year roadside assistance
In the unlikely event of a breakdown, your vehicle is covered by a comprehensive roadside assistance package. Anyone driving the vehicle with your permission is also covered. The service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Three year UK & Europe roadside assistance provided by Volkswagen Emergency Assistance is subject to terms and conditions. Further details are available on request from your nearest Volkswagen Van Centre.
Volkswagen 3-year whole vehicle warranty
Consisting of a 2-year unlimited mileage manufacturer’s warranty and 1-year Van Centre warranty. In the third year the warranty continues until a maximum of 100,000 miles. Third year warranty is only available on vehicles purchased and registered in the UK through a Volkswagen ‘Specialist Converter’, and approved Volkswagen motorhome dealer or a Volkswagen Van Centre. Warranty excludes non-durable parts such as brakes and clutch linings.
Bilbo’s modification & products
Consisting of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first) covering all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, this warranty will be void. Subject to one years warranty.
Volkswagen 3-year paintwork warranty
There are no special conditions attached and defects to paintwork caused during manufacture will be rectified without charge. Naturally, during the warranty period, the vehicle should be cared for in compliance with the operating instructions.
Volkswagen 12-year body protection*
Special rust proofing treatment of internal body sections and panels, applied at the time of manufacture, guards against rusting through from the inside. Should this occur during the warranty period, rectification will be made free of charge, and is not subject to compulsory inspection as with other ‘anti-corrosion’ guarantees.
Note (*) These warranties only apply to the paint finish and body panels manufactured and supplied by Volkswagen.
Bilbo’s Finance Options
Owning your New Bilbo’s camper may be closer than you think. Bilbo’s have teamed up with Blackhorse finance to help you obtain the motorhome of your dreams. We are able to offer competitive rates of finance on New and pre-owned vehicles due to there strong residual values. Finance can be from 2 – 10 years as long as the vehicle is no older than 17 years at the end of the term. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply.
Talk to one of our representatives
Tel: +44 (0) 1342 892499
Fax: +44 (0) 1342 893793