Manufactured in our UK factory, the Lezan is built on the long wheelbase VW T5 with Volkswagen factory-fitted High-Top roof. With the option of automatic or manual transmission, the Lezan combines powerful, secure traveling with uniquely comfortable living.
On the road, the Lezan is a four-seater carrier with 3–point seat restraints, setting the scene for total independence and all-season touring in comfort, style and safety. At journey’s end, this innovative High-Top is a 2-berth sleeper with forward facing seating and dining.
Offering a kitchenette, generous storage and a separate rear vanity and changing area with wardrobe, toilet, basin, hot water and space heater.
- Long wheel base Volkswagen High-Top
- Central galley kitchen
- Twin beds
- 65-Litre compressor fridge
- 2-Burner hob combination sink unit
- Gas grill
- Gas locker suitable for a Butane or Propane bottle
- 36-Litre onboard water tank with internal filler
- Separate waste water tank
- Under seat storage with rear wardrobe
- High level storage
- Thermal lined blackout curtains (inc. cab)
- Thermal & acoustic insulation
- Concertina privacy screen
- Swivel driver and front passenger seats
- Single sliding table
- Rear cassette toilet and hand basin
- Diesel combined hot water and blown air heating system
- Power management system with digital functions
- 240V mains system, with 12v charger
- 120 max Amp/hour leisure battery
- 12V socket - varied use
- Ample selection of lighting
- Fire extinguisher
Designed to supply the 2-burner hob and grill / warming oven, the Lezan gas locker will carry two Camping Gaz 907 cylinder, one Calor Propane 3.9kg cylinder or one Calor Butane 4.5 kg cylinder, all at 30Mbar. Gas cylinders are stored in an air tight steel lined storage compartment, which is vented through the floor of the vehicle. There is easy access to the gas locker on the Lezan from the twin doors located at the rear of the vehicle.
The Lezan is fitted with a 36 litre onboard fresh water tank and 35 litre waste tank, with an easily accessible drainage tap.
All Bilbo conversions are fitted with a 12V system and 240V hook-up. The 12V system uses power from a 120amp/hr leisure battery (additional battery to the vehicle battery) and controls all 12V conversion equipment. This system runs the compressor fridge, lighting and water system and is charged when driving or when hooked up to mains.
A Power Management System is fitted with a digital display showing; battery voltage levels, water levels, internal and external temperature, appliance current consumption and alarm clock.
The Lezan conversion is fitted with two sets of double 240V sockets and a 12V socket as standard.
Motorhome base vehicle standard features include:
- Long wheelbase only
- Volkswagen fitted High top roof
- Sliding window on side door & opposite, fixed rear side windows
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- TCS (Traction Control System)
- EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distibution)
- EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)
- ESP (Electronic Stabilisation Programme)
- Height & rake adjustable safety steering column
- Power steering
- Driver & passenger air-bags with passenger de-activation
- RCD 310 radio/single CD player with MP3 player AUX-in socket & 4 speakers
- Remote key with Dead-lock central locking & spare
- Colour coded bumpers and mirror housings
- Electric cab windows
- Electrically adjustable / heated & folding mirrors
- Swivelling cab driver & passenger seats with reach, rake & lumbar adjustment, with adjustable arm rests
- Wing rear doors with heated rear windows & wash/wipe
- Halogen main headlights with range control & daytime running
- Hill hold control
- Steel spare wheel
- Cab comfort pack including: Tasamo upholstery, cab carpet, additional storage compartments, A-pillar handles, vanity mirrors, sunglasses holder, interior light delay, instrument dimmer, 2 reading lights, 2-tone horn
There is a choice of two diesel engine options both 4 cylinder common rail turbo diesels that are Euro 5 compliant for emissions.
|2.0 TDI||114PS||manual /5 BlueMotion||4|
|2.0 TDI||140PS||manual/6 auto/7||4|
|2.0 BiTDI||180PS||manual/6 auto/7||4|
Blue Motion available on selected base vehicles
4 Motion on 2.0BiTDi 180PS
|With mirrors folded||2100mm|
|With elevated roof down||NA|
|With High top||2460mm†|
|Single (offside)||1860 x 600mm|
|Single (Nearside)||1870 x 600mm|
|Double (optional)||1870 x 1570mm|
note: (†) Height of the high top roof will increase to 2560mm with roof vent fitted
Once you’ve chosen your ideal Bilbo’s motorhome, it’s time to get down to the detail. Decide on the colour, select your chosen extras and start planning your next adventure. When you order a motorcaravan from Bilbo’s, we want to deliver a vehicle that feels uniquely yours. That’s why we offer a range of standard items and optional extras that allows us to produce a vehicle perfectly suited to your needs and personal style.
Popular Volkswagen Factory Options
- Metallic and pearl effect paintwork
- Air conditioning
- Alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Reversing sensors
- Removable tow bar
Bilbo’s popular options include
- Upholstery upgrade
- Double bed upgrade
- Roll out cassette awning
- Starter pack
- Safe base
- Rear removable carpet
Our standard range of conversions is built upon specialised, high specification derivative of the Volkswagen T5, only available to Volkswagen Approved Converters. Any Base vehicle issues are covered by Volkswagens range of new vehicle warranties and Conversion issues are covered by Bilbo’s warranty.
Volkswagen 3-year roadside assistance
In the unlikely event of a breakdown, your vehicle is covered by a comprehensive roadside assistance package. Anyone driving the vehicle with your permission is also covered. The service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Three year UK & Europe roadside assistance provided by Volkswagen Emergency Assistance is subject to terms and conditions. Further details are available on request from your nearest Volkswagen Van Centre.
Volkswagen 3-year whole vehicle warranty
Consisting of a 2-year unlimited mileage manufacturer’s warranty and 1-year Van Centre warranty. In the third year the warranty continues until a maximum of 100,000 miles. Third year warranty is only available on vehicles purchased and registered in the UK through a Volkswagen ‘Specialist Converter’, and approved Volkswagen motorhome dealer or a Volkswagen Van Centre. Warranty excludes non-durable parts such as brakes and clutch linings.
Bilbo’s modification & products
Consisting of a non-transferable 2-year / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first) covering all aspects of workmanship and components. Should defects be deemed to result from misuse, this warranty will be void. Subject to one years warranty.
Volkswagen 3-year paintwork warranty
There are no special conditions attached and defects to paintwork caused during manufacture will be rectified without charge. Naturally, during the warranty period, the vehicle should be cared for in compliance with the operating instructions.
Volkswagen 12-year body protection*
Special rust proofing treatment of internal body sections and panels, applied at the time of manufacture, guards against rusting through from the inside. Should this occur during the warranty period, rectification will be made free of charge, and is not subject to compulsory inspection as with other ‘anti-corrosion’ guarantees.
Note (*) These warranties only apply to the paint finish and body panels manufactured and supplied by Volkswagen.
Bilbo’s Finance Options
Owning your New Bilbo’s camper may be closer than you think. Bilbo’s have teamed up with Blackhorse finance to help you obtain the motorhome of your dreams. We are able to offer competitive rates of finance on New and pre-owned vehicles due to there strong residual values. Finance can be from 2 – 10 years as long as the vehicle is no older than 17 years at the end of the term. Please ask for details. Terms and conditions apply.
Talk to one of our representatives
Tel: +44 (0) 1342 892499
Fax: +44 (0) 1342 893793